Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top 5 Board games I dominate in!

Yesterday I gave you the games I'm worst at, let's look at the ones where I am KING!

5) Zombies!!! (70% win ratio)

I've played this game hundreds of times and most of them have been victories I'm proud to say. Though I didn't win them all back in the day against my original game group I did eventually increase in skill and have a good chance at taking the game in the end. Just another reason in a list of endless ones for why I love the game so much!

4) Fomrula D (70% win ratio)

Tied with Zombies!!! with wins and probably just under Zombies!!! in "Most boardgame ever played" but this race car game is a lot of fun and I've got the dice rolling down to a science on this one. Knowing when to hit the gas or slow things down is the key to winning and if I make it through the first track with less than half damage on my car, I'm almost guaranteed the win. The only reason this one out ranks Zombies!!! is because I think I get better the more I play it.

3) Pandemic (90% win ratio)

And rising! Nowadays we hardly ever lose at this coop game. My friends and I know exactly what to do and how to handle the viruses as they spread. Sure the game gets away from us every once in a while but usually we are guaranteed the win. We play with both the On the Brink and In the Lab expansions and I've recently seen fit to start including the hard Event cards from State of Emergency to see if that makes this a tougher challenge. We shall see...


2) Twilight Imperium (95% win ratio)

I've only lost once and that was the first time I ever played. I barely lost too! Ever since I've been the master of this game. Wheeling and dealing with a constant eye on scoring points. It's easy to get lost in this epic game but I've managed no to fall for its trap and avoided losing myself and the myriad of ways you can play the game. Someday though my 2nd lose will come and when that day arrives, I'll shake the man's hand and let him know it won't happen again. : )

1) Spartacus (100% win ratio)

That's right folks! In a game where you have to scheme against others, outbid and beat them in the arena for prestige, I AM SPARTACUS!!! Another game where a lot of players get lost because there's so much going on in the game. Even if you're not fighting in the arena you're betting on it which is just as exciting as times. Again, I have a flawless strategy which boils down to skill and luck by winning in the arena. The game is magnificent and I rue the day I will be disgraced with a loss.

Care to challenge me in any of these board games friend? BRING IT!





No comments: