Monday, November 20, 2017

Weeks to months, months to years

I can't believe we're already closing in on another month. I can't believe how fast the entire year has gone by for that matter!

I remember when I was fresh out of high school I complained to an older guy I worked with at the time that the days always seem to drag by.

He told me something I'll never forget. He said that the older you get the faster time flies. Days blow by at first, then weeks, followed by months and before you know it, years have passed.

I didn't really catch his meaning but I do now. Days, weeks and months seem to fly by and though I'm not quite up to watching the years fly by I can only imagine it wouldn't be long.

To quote Ferris Beuller "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might miss it."

Just some food for thought.

No comments: