Monday, November 06, 2017

Top 5 Sauces!

Good sauce and food can go hand in hand at times. Here's my top 5 sauces I enjoy!

5) Raising Cane's

Their chicken taste like garbage but their sauce is amazing. Combine this with any competitors chicken and you've got yourself a meal!

4) Batch 83

Straight from Quizno's this sauce makes each of their sandwiches better! We don't have a Quizno's around us anymore but wherever I go that does, I make sure to visit it for another chance to taste Batch 83!

3) Chick-Fil-A Sauce

Good on just about anything, this sauce is right tasty. As if Chic-Fil-A needed another reason for me to visit them!

2) Arby's Sauce

So good I wrote a song about it and sing it every time I eat there. I LOVE this sauce! Place on anything on the menu and take some packets home with you. I used to eat these by themselves as a kid. Probably still could today.

1) Firehouse Sauce

I love me some Firehouse subs. And this is half of the reason why. Their sauce is incredible. I always eat half the sandwich on it's own and the other half covered in this sauce. SO GOOD!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGE fan of Arby's Sauce. Glad to see it so high on your list! But what about A1? Do you still drown your steaks in it?

As for me, I would go with anything from B-Dubs. YUMMMMMMMM

-Melton

kidcardco said...

A-1 is fantastic. I pictured this list strictly for restaurant sauces!