Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The sotry of the Dark Chocolate Shake

Years ago I went to my first Steak N Shake and order a Dark Chocolate shake. I received instead a mint chocolate shake, a waitress who refused to admit she made a mistake and a manager who eventually through me out because I made fun of the waitress for not knowing the difference between a green colored shake with peppermint sprinkles and a Dark Chocolate shake.

Ever since then, I've been on a quest to get one and up till now it's finally come true. But it wasn't easy. As Megan as my witness, every time I've ordered this shake they bring me something different. Once it was a banana split shake and another time it was chocolate strawberry. I have no idea why this always happens to me and I always agree to drink whatever they bring out to me but have always found it strange they never bring out the right order.

And then last September in Dallas someone finally got it right. I couldn't believe it. Even had to taste it to make sure. I was so shocked I sent a pic to the friends who took me to my very first visit all those years ago.

Crazy!

No comments: