Friday, August 18, 2017

Vacation wish list

I'm currently finishing up a vacation right now but it's got me thinking where else I would like to go this year. (but probably won't)

4) Phoenix, AZ

As much time as I spent there working with Chase last year you'd like I wouldn't want to go back. The only problem is....I made a lot of friends out there that I miss seeing. It's a fun place, with lots to do and if I ever get the chance to go back out there, I'd jump on it in a second!

3) Las Vegas, NV

The more I hear about this place the more interesting it becomes. I think it'd be fun to see once maybe. It's also not far from Phoenix which makes me believe I could kill two birds with one stone here and double up on this trip.....tempting....


2) Disney World

As much as it pains me to admit it, I want to go back. Especially before the 2019 season when Star Wars Land will be done and they'll be NO END to the enormous crowds that are sure to follow. One last trip before that insanity occurs would be well worth it in my opinion.


1) BGG Con

Good gravy I want to go to the Con in November so bad now after experiencing it last May. I'm hooked on this place! The folks are nice, the board game collection is jaw-dropping and the fun never ends! Any of these places would be great to visit, hopefully I'll get to one of them before the end of the year.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: