Thursday, August 24, 2017

More Cereals from the past!

Now I'm on a nostalgia kick. Here's some cereals from my past!

 Waffelos

I love waffles. I begged Mom to buy this for us back in the day. It tasted like sugar coated vomit. Bad call Ripley, bad call. 
 Choco Crunch

Sweet Jeeba I LOVED this cereal as a kid! Don't know why they ever got rid of it because we'd make mom buy it for us every chance we got! I have no idea what a glob of cookie dough was doing on the cover but I sure miss this classic morning meal!
 Dunk-a-Balls

TOTALLY forgot about this one until I saw the pic. Wow! I remember thinking how cool this was and my disappointment when I discovered how awful they were. It was as if someone dunked their balls into the cereal before rolling it out on the shelves.
 
TMNT 

What kid didn't want this in the late 80's early 90's? Pizza shaped marshmallows?! Heck YES!!!! Mom never bought it for us though. She hated the Turtles and never let us collect the toys because it had the word "Mutant" in it. (no joke)

See ya later folks!

No comments: