Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Strat-o-matic 2017 season has begun!

I've officially kicked up my Strat-o-matic season early this year because I simply could not wait for the season to begin. Every year I have a tradition where I take this game with it's specially made cards, that include all my friends on different teams. I have a women and men's league now and the women go first.

It's exciting to see who'll win every year because it's usually not the team I'd expect. And though my team's won the last 3, I also had a 3 year drought where I didn't even make the playoffs. (last year had an unbelievable comeback that (oddly enough) I didn't want my team to win because it would've been the other teams first world series! (I was actually cheering against myself)

This is my favorite solo game to play. And I'm excited to be kicking off a new season! I'll let you know in June how it all turns out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I can see my request to join the league was answered in due course.

kidcardco said...

LOL It's such a fun game too!