Friday, January 20, 2017

Hail to the Chief



Out with the old in with the new.

As the media continues to freak out over Trump being President, I hope this gives America a wake up call to how biased the media is.

I'm not defending Trump but it's ridiculous that most news outlets only talk about how "terrible" it is to have him in charge. But in truth, Obama was horrible as President. We have more debt and are in worse shape than we were 8 years ago.

Trump has a clean slate to start with. And now with all the whiners in the media, I hope he wins in 2020 so they can have 8 years of him too. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do. After our last 2 dead beat Presidents, he can't be any worse!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not going to get into it with you on here. But, man, Trump is hot garbage, and the fact that anyone supports him is astounding to me. I knew you were conservative, but I didn't know you were *that* far right.

kidcardco said...

The man's not perfect, but I think he's going to surprise people. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. : )