Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Alice Through the Looking Glass review

A few weeks ago, Megan and I were bored one night and rented a movie that had been of low interest for both of us but nothing else was out so we got the box office bomb of a sequel from Tim Burton's hit movie Alice in Wonderland.

And I have to admit, we loved it. Completely took me by surprise how well written it was. The scenery, costumes, acting, EVERYTHING was great in this movie. I'm a little disappointed I didn't give this one a shot in theaters last year. It would have been in my Top 5 movies of 2016 for sure.

So if you're like me and panned this when it came out. Think again. Rent it. Watch it. Love it.

See ya tomorrow folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blech! The critics hated this movie, and so did I. Super boring and stupid, at least to me. My boys weren't interested either. Surprised y'all liked it, but hey, at least you got your money's worth! That's great!

-Melton