Thursday, January 12, 2017

Top 5 sicknesses I hate to have!

Ever since New Year's it seems, I've been sick. It doesn't happen much but I hate it when it does! (then again, who LIKES being sick in the first place) So today I thought I'd give you my Top 5 sicknesses I hate to get!









 5) Flu

I hate it, but it's last on the list because it usually only lasts 2 days and is easy to shake. In fact, the last time I threw up? Was almost 24 years ago. I hated it so much, I vowed to control myself from doing it and I've gotten a pretty good steel stomach now because of it.

4) Cold

Never fun, unavoidable year round, the cold is always a bad thing to have. Especially at night when you can't even breathe. Bad stuff!

3) Headache

These can come at any time and they come quick. Usually when you're away from your house or in an area where NO ONE has Tylenol. And a really bad one can put you down!

2) Cough

Now we're getting into the ones I REALLY hate. Coughing sucks. I hate it. It keeps you up all night and can go on for WEEKS with NO END. There's only one sickness I hate more...

1) Sore Throat

I dread these! Every time I get one I go to the doctor for ANYTHING they can give me. (which usually only ends up being a bill and a pat on the back) And though I hate coughs, a sore throat is WAY worse.

That;s my top 5, what's yours?










No comments: