Monday, January 30, 2017

Feburary Upcoming Movies

(sigh) Ok, let's go ahead and get this over...

 The Lego Batman Movie

Believe it or not, I'm actually going to see this one I think. The trailers look hilarious and I don't think they'll be many other DC movies worth watching this year so this may be their high point for the year!
 Fifty Shades Darker

I rather watch my colon clog up fifty shades darker full of bean burritos and fire sauce than see this film.
 John Wick 2

Megan and I saw the first one on HBO and loved it. I can't wait to see the sequel....on HBO!
Rings

10 years ago I'd have been all over this....yep....10 years ago. Now it'll sit at Redbox with Blair Witch waiting for the day I time to kill.

Any I missed for next month? If so, it should show you how much I care.

No comments: