Friday, January 13, 2017

Top 10 Super powers

Everyone thinks about it. Today I'm going to give you my list!

10) Invulnerability

The Power of Luke Cage would be cool. Never being afraid of anyone ever again!

9) Weather Control

Imagine this, it's the dead of winter but around your house, it's the middle of June. THAT'S what I'm talking about!

8) Flight

I think everyone wants this power. I got to admit, I've always thought about what would happen if I took off in the middle of a crowd!

7) Telekinesis

The power of the Force essentially. With the ability to move things around, there'll be a lot more of me sitting on the couch for sure!

6) Teleportation

Wanna be in the mountains one moment, then on a sandy beach the next? With this power you could go anywhere, anytime!

5) Precognition

Knowing what'll happen before it happens. Getting a glimpse at the future....and placing a bet on it!!!

4) Mind Reading

Wanna know what people really think of you? This power would be a duel edged sword at times since you may be hurt by what others think!


 3) Healing

How about the ability to heal others? That'd be pretty cool!

2) Super Intelligence

Ever after seeing the movie "Limitless" I've always wondered how awesome it would be. The things you could think of. The things you could do!

1) Time Travel

When first making this list, this wasn't #1 but quickly won out when I thought of the possibilities. The ability to travel in time and see every moment from your lifetime and beyond! I just couldn't pass that up!

Any cool ones I missed? Let me know!











2 comments:

John said...

Teleportation all day every day.

With teleportation used correctly you can do a majority of the things on this list.

kidcardco said...

True!