Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Top Soft Drinks

When I drink a cola, what are my top preferences? Here you go!

5) RC

Don't know why, but there's something special about this cola. I'm always happy to see it in stores when I'm on the road and every once in a while will pick one up for the trip.

4) Coke Zero

My "go to" drink when the Top 3 aren't around. Zero cals gives it the edge over plain coke.

3) Surge

There was a time when folks thought this was all I drank. Truth is, I didn't care either way but folks kept buying them for me that over time I got used to them. Now I'm happy to say I can pick them up cheap today for $1 a can!

2) Pibb

If I'm driving thru or into Mississippi, you can rest assured I'll be stopping by a Kroger to pick up a few cases of this one my back home. LOVE it.

1) Crystal Pepsi

There's something about this drink that makes it better than Pibb for me! Now that it's back I can't hep but buy a few bottles every time I see it. Creating my next stockpile, in case it goes out of stock again. Good stuff!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

5 - Mountain Dew
4 - Jolt
3 - Pepsi
2 - Coke (only with peanuts)
1 - Dr. Pepper

kidcardco said...

Jolt!! Ha! I remember that drink!

Don't know if you heard on SMS podcast bit you got John wanting to try coke and peanuts now!