Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Board game wish list

I have a lot of board games, but here's a few I'm keeping my eye out for in hopes of getting a copy someday!

 Got'Cha!

Played this game at a friends house back in the 80's all the time. I see it on Ebay every blue moon but I'm not paying more than $20 for it. The last joker to try and sell it, was for $35....and no one bought it.

The game is like Hot Potato, where you place the cuff around your wrist and try to roll "keys" on both dice. Once you do, pass the cuff to the next player and so on and so on. When the timer's up, the cop pops up and your out of the game. Last one standing is the winner!
 Rattler

A board game where the goal is to get to the top of the mountain without being bitten by the snake. The cool thing about this game is that you never know which door the snake will pop out of since it's constantly being turned around by players after each turn. Once you hear the "rattle" you know it's time to stop and punch the button to see which door it pops out of. That person goes back to the beginning OR uses their one anti-venom token to save them.

 Megan would really enjoy this game and I'm willing to pay $40 for a complete copy. But that's the problem. Seems no one HAS a complete copy for sale. Just a box of bits and pieces. So who knows how long I'll have to wait for this one!
Wacky Wit

I can't believe I missed the dinner bell on this one! With only 260 ever made, they were going for sale in September of last year and sold out. As far as I can tell, this ingenious "pac man" game in disguise, looked AMAZING!!

The other bad thing about this? The game regularly costs $200 to get. I can only imagine what one would sell for now. Probably, forever out of my price range. 

No comments: