Friday, February 10, 2017

Highlander: The Card Game

Since I've dedicated most of the week to talking about Highlander, I thought why not end it by mentioning the CCG that came out in the 90's. Back when Magic was hitting across America, hundreds of other companies tried getting in the game every way they could and Highlander was one who threw it's hat (or sword) in the ring to give it a try.

Though I liked Highlander, I was never a fan of CCG's (Collectable Card Games) because there was no way you could get a complete collection of them and being a completest, that was not something for me. But I do check it out on Ebay every once in a while to see about getting a whole set. The problem with that is, I'd have no one to play it with.

But there's just a fun bit of knowledge for the weekend. Have a good one folks!

No comments: