Friday, February 24, 2017

Best Sammiches!

I love me a good sammich! And these are some of my favorite places to eat. (in no particular order)

 Melt

All the way up in Ohio (Columbus and Cleveland) are the only places you can get these big eats and let me tell you...they are delicious! All 3, 486 calories per bite! (ok, joking about that last part but seriously, they're not healthy for you...which makes them SO good!!)

 Firehouse

The closest one of these to me is my grandmother's in Mobile AL. I could eat one of these sammiches every day and not get tired of them! When working in AZ last year, I went through the entire menu on the board twice!! I LOVE this place!

 Jimmy John's

The bread is fantastic, the  service is quick and when I worked in Dallas, this was all I ever ate! Everyday for lunch. Every. Day. Another place where I've run through the entire menu board. Not a single one of them are bad!

 Quizno's

Super sad we no longer have one anymore. I could drink my weight in Batch 81 sauce. Don't know why they all closed in the area. I hope someone reopens a chain again soon!

Subway

Most people say "Yuck" I continue to say "Yum" Subway has always been one of my favorites since I was a kid. I've ordered the same thing since college and rarely order anything else. I even love the salads here. (which is weird to say but it's true)

Have any favorite sammichs I don't know about? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments: