Friday, February 06, 2015

Sear Wish Book

Remember the days when you were a kid and you couldn't wait for this puppy to come in the mail?

The Sear Wish Book was a childhood tradition where my brothers and I would take a pen and circle all the toys we wanted for Xmas. And there were a lot of them too!

 We'd tear through the catalogue a hundred times before Xmas. Checking the list of toys and "wishing" they were ours.
 They didn't show just a few of them, no. They showed entire collections on every page!
 We even used to play games among ourselves on who would get what toy. It was like an NFL Draft!
Me:  "Ok, I'm getting the Batwing."
Jeremy: "Ok, I'm getting the Batmobile."
Bray: Why do I get to pick last? I want the Batmobile?!"
Me: "Because you're a terd-monkey, that's why. Now pick!"

I used to think the kids in this catalogue were so lucky to have so many toys to play with.

That's all my thoughts for today. Have a great weekend folks!

No comments: