Friday, February 20, 2015

March Movie Preview

Time to once again review upcoming movies for next month!
 Unfinished Business

Huh, that's funny. I feel the exact way as this picture when seeing the trailer. Vince Vaughn isn't even trying these days. This movies doesn't look the lest bit funny.

Pass!
 Chappie

I saw the preview and I cared even less about the movie. (which is surprising knowing how much I didn't care in the first place)

If they want to reboot the Short Circuit series, fine. Just don't expect me to believe he'll be more interesting than Johnny 5.
 Cinderella

I just threw up a little in my mouth and now my neck burns from the acid reflux.

Get Hard

A rich man going to jail, hires a black man to teach him how to survive his sentence. How does this script get the green light and Tremors 5 isn't even on the table for discussion!?

Looks like another month theater free for me!

No comments: