Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Old cartoons

I've been thinking of more cartoons I used to watch. Warning: These are the most random I've ever had!

 Biskitts

Lil' Dogs meet Robin Hood in this odd cartoon I have very few memories about but had my jaw drop when coming across this last month through a random internet search. Does anyone else remember them?


 Denver the Last Dinosaur

Never watched it but could sing you the theme song right now if I had to. Isn't that weird?
 Rubik the Amazing Cube

Why not make a popular toy from the 80's into a cartoon series!? I watched this only a few times as a kid but like Biskitts, remember it as if it came on yesterday.
Captain Caveman and Son

One of my favorite shows as a kid. Loved it. How Captain Caveman became a father is never explained. I like to pretend she died at the hands of an arch nemesis, unfortunately the true meaning was never given to us in the cartoon.

So am I the only one who remembers these cartoons or what?

No comments: