Monday, January 21, 2013

Upcoming movies

I don't go to the movies that much and am wondering if Hollywood has anything left up it's sleeve. Let's look at a few movies coming out soon...

February: A Good Day to Die Hard

 Oh yes. I will be in theaters for this one. After watching all 4 again recently this series is just too good to pass up! So far everything I've seen about this movie looks good!

March: Oz the Great and Powerful

This one I'm unsure of. I plan on reading the Oz books after I'm done with the Wheel of Time series. I don't know much about the movie and really don't care at this moment whether I see it or not so the verdict's still out on this one.

April: Evil Dead

Another movie that has me thinking is the Evil Dead remake. I really hate remakes these days and planned to avoid this one from my beloved series but after seeing the trailer I'm holding my judgement until I know more.

Still don't know if I'll see it or not but at least now it's on my radar.

Any movies in the next 3 months I need to see?


No comments: