Monday, January 07, 2013

Sanriogirl Returns!

A few weeks ago Sanriogirl (aka: The Mrs) was given her very own mini-series! It was called "Annual" and was a play on 2 things. 

First, since her regular series went 100 issues but didn't get "Annual" issues I decided to let these be the substitute. (Yes I know there's too many)

Second, "Annual" chronicles what we did over the 2012 year. 

Here are 3 of my favorite covers, I'll explain. 
This is when we went to Dragon Con, get it?! Wocka! Wocka!

This was when Megan got to meet Robert England in Dallas. (from cover of Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors)

And finally, here's when she got to meet Jason David Frank (aka: The Green Power Ranger)

All in all the series lasted 10 issues and was a success. (at least according to Megan) As always I added other story lines from my previous comics that moved my "overall" story line along too.

K, that's all for today. More comic strips tomorrow!

No comments: