Saturday, January 26, 2013

The adventure begins!

Just started reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series of few weeks ago and GEEZ TO FRAG is it a book! With most books, I can read them in under a week. They rarely make it above 450 pages and I average a page a minute.

With Jordan however it's different.

This man was churning out over 700 page a book... and that's in SMALL PRINT!! It takes me 2 1/2 minutes to read a chapter and it's incredible to me that I STILL haven't finished this novel!

Don't get me wrong. I love it so far. Incredible vision this man had. I can't wait till the day (if I live that long) that I get to the final volume in the series. (which happens to be over 900 pages long in case you're wondering, you get your moneys worth)

I'm not kidding. This makes every other novel look like a Little Golden Book! What a massive read! After this I think I'll read a short story title "War and Peace" GEEZ!!

Ok, back to work on this book, gotta run. 

No comments: