Friday, January 29, 2010

A few pics

Here's one of me at our X-mas party. I'm showing off Megan's "future" birthday present she got. A Beauty and the Beast painting.
Here's a few pics around the office. Kamilah not only sits beside me at work but she also lives on the same road as I do. How wild is that?
Joe is our Sr Trainer and lives one street behind me. Believe me, it's so weird. We all decided to start car pooling if the gas climbs to $4 again.
And here's me and another trainer Jennifer breaking it down with some Wii dance game.
No comment on my pose right there.

Ok folks, that's all for now. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

T-Money said...

How can I NOT comment on that pose? I mean look at you. You're rocking it!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

kidcardco said...

ok is your college assignment my work life? I don't understand it.