Sunday, January 17, 2010

Survivor Update!

Sorry to sound like a broken record here, but I just got the additional scoop on our Survivor's.... check this out.

Did you know Julia Berry (from season 9) and Probst were a couple?! I mean, I haeard the rumors years ago and thought nothing of it, but it's true!

Johnny Fairplay- The reason he didn't make it was they all felt he "quit" on them in Fans vs Favorite, hence no invite.

Russell Haskell- The MOMENT the wrapped up the show they made him an offer to be on the next season. He agreed but Survivor made one rule for him.... he is NOT allowed to tell anyone what he did on the previous season. This changes my perspective on Russell. If he's an unknown he DEFINITELY has a shot at winning Heroes vs Villains (but I'll stick with my original pick anyway since I've already made it public) I hope Russell wins!!!!

They said the first challenge in Survivor went SO well they had a broken toe, dislocated shoulder and "surprising upset" when a Hero faced a Villain individually. WOW!!! I can't wait to see who it was!!

They also reported that the first challenge was similar to a challenge from last seasons. But since "once again" they had injuries from "unsportsman-like" plays they said they'll never do that challenge again.

Jeff Probst admits to not knowing it all when Tribal Counsel comes. He said alliances switch so quickly they have no idea what will happen. They even resort to hand signals when the cameras aren't rolling to pull a blindside. Though the TV crew has told them to avoid that tactic, it still goes on throughout the season.

LOOKS INTERESTING!! I can't wait!!

No comments: