Friday, January 22, 2010

More Shows I'm watching this season

I need to talk about some other shows I'll be watching this season. (on top of the ones I've already told you about)
24

You already know I'm a fan. But I'm a BIG fan. I'm really looking forward to what this season has to offer. It's never let me down before and I doubt this season will be any different.
Lost

This is the final season right? Ok. Here's 3 things I want explained or I'm calling this entire show a waste of time:

1) Explain about Walt. What was his ability, why was he special, what was his purpose. I know they're tried to make you forget that storyline but it still bugs me to this day.

2) What happened to Claire? They better explain this one. You don't just write someone off of a show and never mention what became of them.

3) Explain the island. Yes I mean, what is it exactly and why is it some mystical. I also want to valid reason behind the "smoke" monster. Which by far is the stupidest thing they ever put into the story. Better make it good people!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.Why should they explain Walt? His purpose was to drive Michael's story. Not sure why this is such a big deal.

2.Claire is back as a regular this season, so don't worry, she's getting explained.

3.The smoke monster will be explained to. I'm not as ready as you are to write that whole idea off, but it depends on what they come up with.

There is no way that it can be written off as a waste of time. It's non-linear storytelling changed TV, and the amount of literary references they go through on a weekly basis is staggering. This is the best show on TV.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

That's what people said about The Soprano's and look how that show ended. Just saying : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm not saying it can't end badly like the Sopranos, it totally could, and might. But no one who watched the Sopranos would tell you that it was a total waste of time, just because of the terrible ending. They'll just say that the final episode sucked. Similar thing with Lost.

-Melton

Vickie said...

I heart LOST! I'm really excited to see how this season turns out and see how the whole thing ends. I mean it had to end at some point....even though the brains behind the storyline could keep it going for awhile.
I do hope we get A LOT of questions answered before the season finale! The smoke monster, the reason for the island, all of it. I hope the last episode isn't a downer but we'll have to see.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RickCapezza said...

Yeah, I want to know what Walt's deal is, too. I do hope they come back to that. I also hope they take some time to show the island through different times in history and kinda show what it's been through and the different experiences people have had on it...I think that would be cool.

I CAN'T WAIT. :)
-Rachel