Saturday, January 16, 2010

Survivor Women, why didn't they make it?


As Josh pointed out yesterday I forgot to mention the Survivor woman I thought would be a better choice than the ones they picked. I named one (Colleen) But failed to mention the others. Here goes:
Elizabeth Hassellbeck. (Survivor 2)

Yeah, I know. She's on the View now and wouldn't be caught DEAD in the game of Survivor ever again. But still, she was loved.
Heidi Strobel (Survivor 6)

Sure her best bud Jenna won in Survivor 6 but why wasn't she brought back into the game again. I think if they'd had picked Jenna off before Heidi, then you would have seen her win it all. Remember, they voted her off because they thought she was better at challenges. Hmmmm?
Erin Collins (Survivor 5)

Have to say, I've never seen a girl carry a team as much as she did. Dare I even mention how she dominated at swimming? It's a shame her tribe was down in the numbers by the time the merge happened. She was one of the last girl Survivor's I would ever like.
Kathy O'Brian (Survivor 4)

Guess they were only concerned about beauty when picking for season 20. Kathy would have been a fantastic choice. True she was annoying but when she pee-peed on a tribe mate to ease his pain from a sting ray attack, it's something none of you ever forgot.... am I right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I about the brief should secure more info then it has.