Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Survivor: Villains

Today's it's the Villains turn to share the spotlight... let's proceed....

Danielle.

Yep.... I remember which one she was one.... don't recall anything significant she did. And I'm a Survivor expert. Nothing comes to mind. I had more moment on Candice for crying out loud! I got NO memorable moments with her. NONE.

Ok, just so you'll know she was 2nd runner up to Aras in the final but lost. Still.... I don't remember I thing she did!
Sandra.

Winner of Pearl Islands. Couldn't be on All-Stars citing "bad health" but she's returned again to play for the Villains. Yes, she's one of them. Yes, she did bad things. (like betray the jolly giant Rupert himself)

She loves to stir things up around camp and is my pick to win it all. I think a girls going to win because it always seems to be the case and she definitely has the talent to do it. I don't want it to be her mind you but she has the best shot in my opinion.

Her only problem will be hanging on till the merge. If she can do that it's clear skies ahead!
Courtney.

The Skeleton Queen is back and I'm already hating her! Seriously though, when you're nothing but a spoiled brat what's there to like about you in the first place. Prediction? Without her strong alliance like she had in China she'll be one of the first to go from the team. Just watch and see!
Parvati.

Ooooooohh.... she's evil. I can't stand her. Yet she fooled many with her charm and won during Fans vs Favorites. I really hope they take her out fast. If not, I'm predicting she'll go far! She's that good! But I hope she gets voted out early because I'd hate to see too many episodes with her in it.

Jerri.

The ultimate villain. But hey, get this... she says she STILL doesn't know why people hate her?! Ha ha! Best case of denial I've ever seen!

Remember during the Reunion show of All-Stars when she walked off the set after getting booed? Ha ha ha! I have no idea why she'd come back with the label of "villain" but it fits her fine.

She's Colby's arch nemesis and therefore mine as well. Love to hate ya Jerri!
Randy.

Sugar's arch nemesis. Before Survivor he had NO friends. He's a grumpy old man who hates people and hates love.... but I love him.

He's the EXACT opposite of Sugar. He doesn't care what people think and he's just going out there and being himself. Gotta love that!

I don't see him winning but I do like him all the same.
Tyson.

This guys a villain?! He was so funny and so lovable! But I suppose since he loved being mean to Seirra in Tocantins that he's named "villain" for the show.

I actually loved watch this guy and really want to see him go far. Do I want him to win though? Mmmmm... maybe not.

Coach.

The Dragon-Slayer.

One of my all time favs!

Villain? Nnnnnneeee....

Delusional idiot? Oh yes! That's why I love him so much!

He's one of those guys that's so full of himself you just gotta love him! Jeff Probst says he has "NO chance of winning the game even if taken to the end." I agree. But I hope he's on there long enough because I do enjoy my DRAGON..... SLAYER!!
Boston Rob.

Hated? Yes. Villain. Oh yes. I still haven't forgiven him for betraying Hunter on season 4. He's a slime ball who I have to admit, played one of the greatest games of all time in Survivor All-Stars. He ruled that game. Shame he didn't win it. He deserved it.

Jeff voted him "most likely to win". I don't know about it. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? Shame on me! I don't know how he can pull off not looking like a HUGE threat the third time around, but if anyone can do it, he can!

He's one of my 3 best survivor players of all time. No one can Outlast him when it comes to being deceptive and manipulative.
Russell.

You already know him from last season. He's back and he deserves it. He's a villain for sure but he SO deserved to win last season and that's still killing him today. He's the final one of my 3 best Survivor players of all time. NO ONE can Outwit him!

Though I doubt a guy wins, Russell to me seems to have the best chance at it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My companion breakdown:

1.Danielle - No comment. She's not worth it.

2.Sandra - Don't remember her stirring up trouble, but if she betrayed Rupert, I hate her. Agreed.

3.Courtney - Agreed.

4.Parvati - I don't think she's as good as you give her credit for, though she won, she was a coat-tail rider. Hate her, don't think she'll last.

5.Jerri - Yeah, I don't know why people hate her...oh wait, she's DESPICABLE! One of my all-time favorite moments was when she was booed off the stage at the All-Star finale. Awesome. No one can diss Colby and get away with it.

6.Randy - Disagree. Hate him, and he's no all-star. What a loser.

7.Tyson - Disagree again, but because he's so obnoxious, and was friends with Coach, the ultimate loser. He was a precursor to Russell, but did it much, much worse. Neither he, nor Coach deserve the tag of "all-star".

8.Coach - ugh. One of my most hated Survivors ever. Delusional, and dumb. He didn't make it far enough to be considered an all star, Tyson has better credentials.

9.Boston Rob - Totally agree, but I only hate him because he got Lex to betray Colby on all-stars.

10.Russell - he's the man. They better take him out quick or he will dominate. Love him, until his ego gets too big and obnoxious.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Sandra- She's not "evil" evil. I can see her going on both tribes.

Parvati- Interesting... where I see Parv making all the calls to win you feel like it was Amanda working the magic towards the end during Fans v Favorite. As Mr Spock would say "intriguing"

Randy- C'mon! Guy cried only once. When his dog died. Never had friends till after Survivor?! Who doesn't love that?

Tyson- I truly believe he got in because Richard Hatch couldn't be on the show. But I find him entertaining.

Coach- I agree... but that why I LOVE him so!

Boston Rob- Yet THAT right there proves my point on his manipulation tactics... brilliant.

Russell- Which is why he's "villian"

Anonymous said...

I really just don't like coach!

Megan

Anonymous said...

I don't think Amanda was pulling the trigger on decisions. Nor do I give credit to Parvati. I think it was mostly Cirie, and/or group decisions. I just plain can stand Parv.

Randy's a jackass. So, you asked who doesn't love that? Me, for one. And a lot of others, I'm sure.

I just disagree about Tyson being entertaining, I think he's a shmuck.

We'll just disagree about coach and leave him there. Apparently, though, your wife is the smart one in the family :-)

Boston Rob and Russell - I was agreeing with you. Both villains, both brilliant, I was just saying that I didn't see Rob's season, so I don't really care about any of his manipulations other than getting Colby out.

-Melton