Monday, January 11, 2010

SURVIVOR SEASON 20!!!

So my favorite show in the whole wide world just announced the cast for next seasons Survivor: Heroes vs Villains.

I won't lie.... I LOVE this show. So much that I'm dedicating the whole week to it in posts! I'll talk about the Survivor's picked for each side and who I think was left out.

And for you "non-survivor" fans I'm giving you a second post. A comic strip in fact, the first of 2010. And what will it be about?

Remember us talking about Wellington the Goat Boy? Let me give you his history...

A few years back a made a comic for my friend in AZ. One of the characters in it gave birth to Wellington... the Goat Boy. And even though he was only shown in ONE PANEL of the book he's infamous today.

Sooo... I thought why not feature him in a new comic strip this week as well. It's a little weird but so is Wellington. I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm right there with you on Survivor. I even dedicated an entire blog post to it at http://joshuamelton.wordpress.com

Let me know what you think. I'm curious to see what you have to say on each Survivor cast mate! Are we rooting for Colby again? Is it even POSSIBLE to root for someone else?

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Oh I WILL be breaking it down this week! LOTS to talk about I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Wellington is finally getting the fame he deserves!!
-Niki