Monday, February 01, 2010

TV Show suggestions?

I forgot about one more show that just premiered this past week. Damages (on FX) Is in it's 3rd season and though you couldn't tell much by just looking at it here, this is an INCREDIBLE show. And it's season opener??? UNBELIEVABLE!!

Already beats all 5 episodes I've seen so far of 24!

But seriously, it's time to take a few suggestions from my friends of a few other shows I should pick up and start watching.

In no order, he's some of the suggestions I've gotten so far:

1) Chuck
2) 30 Rock
3) The Office
4) Sons of Anarchy
5) Babylon 5
6) Battlestar Galactica
7) Stargate

So... anything else?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a sec, did you mention Chuck? Because you don't even NEED a list, just Chuck :-)

-Melton

Remy said...

Cut Stargate and The Office. Blah.

Add Community.

kidcardco said...

Have you even seen Stargate?

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Stargate, so I can't comment. But don't listen to Remy. The Office is hilarious, Community blows.

-Melton

Anonymous said...

oh gosh Matt stargate..... CHUCK!!!! all the way and the office! :)

a little Moscow friend
:)

hollie said...

Community is a good choice. But I love me some Office too.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally for The Office and maybe Battlestar Galatica

Megan

Anonymous said...

Oh, Megan! Chuck Chuck Chuck!!!!! You'll love it!!!