Friday, February 19, 2010

Wilkins: The Movie (part 2!!)

Back on Jan 31, 2005 I posted who would play the Wilkins kids in a movie. 5 years later it's time for another update! (or sequel you could say) Let's talk about who would be making the cut for the other members of the family....

Nia Vardolos as Wendy Wilkins

Mom was the hardest to come up with. But the closest I came come is the star of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" If anyone has a better idea, I'm all up for suggestions.
Martin Sheen as Steve Wilkins

Yes, and you KNOW IT!
Vanessa Williams as Kajsa Wilkins

Recently Kajsa said that she would play her in a movie. So I'm going to go with that because I can see it too.
Asian Chick wearing glasses as Bethany Wilkins

Since all it takes to play Bethany is to be sweet and smile a lot, I don't think any acting would be required. As long as we can find someone like above, the movie should go along well.

Winona Ryder as Megan Wilkins (my pick)

I think Megan looks like her. Megan does not. She picks....
Keira Knightly as Megan Wilkins (Meg's Pick)

I can see that too. Well gang? Who do you think would play her?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I have to put it here anyway: could the Survivor Heroes be any more disappointing?? Running out to HUGE leads, but unable to put together freaking puzzles, and losing 2 immunity challenges in a row? Sniping at each other worse than the villains? Seriously? Looks like James is of the same mind you are, though I've never seen him be such a jerk. There has to be something to Steph losing EVERYWHERE she goes. Anyway, it's been a crazy week at the Melton household, but give me a call if you have more thoughts.

-Melton

Bray & Kajsa Wilkins said...

Hahahahahaha! Although I think Keira Knightley is a bit more attractive in that pic than Winona, Winona is a FAR better actress, and would capture Megan's persona much better. So ultimately, I'm gonna have to agree with Matt on that one. And I'm glad you can see the Vanessa Williams thing.hehe.;)

kidcardco said...

I totally think Meg looks like her too!

Anonymous said...

She does look like Winona a little. I think Kate Hudson would play her niceley, as well.

pard1959 said...

Don't tell me...Rick Moranis is playing me.