Friday, February 05, 2010

Super Someday

What day is it again?

Did you folks know that I not only could I care less for the Super Bowl but also that I have yet to sit and watch an entire game? (1 quarter has been my record)

Nope. I'm a college football, basketball and MLB fan. Got no love for the NFL. So when it comes right down to it, I don't really care who wins. I just go to the parties for the food!

With the Saints in it will I watch it more? Eh, maybe. But I don't even care for the commercials. Most of which are extremely overrated or can easily be accessed over and over again on YouTube the VERY NEXT DAY!

So enjoy your Super Bowl everyone... I'm just waiting for March Madness to come around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I contemplate the post should prepare more info then it has.