Sunday, August 20, 2023

MLB Breakdown AL West


 I love the Rangers. I hope they go far this year. I'm cheering for them to win it all actually. 

I hate the Astros. 2nd most hated team in baseball for me (under the Yankees of course) I pray they fall apart in the final month of the season. 

Mariners I've always had a soft spot for. Fun ball club. They could make the Wild Card but knowing the M's, they won't last past the first round.

And now we get to the mess. Angels are STUPID for not trading Shohei. They stubbornly held on to him and tried to make it to the playoffs....and failed MAJORLY. Now Shohei will look to greener pastures this year and I'm just hoping the Mets offer up the biggest contract MLB has ever seen. Why people believe in the Angels is a mystery to me. 

Finally we have the A's. A team that makes Marlin owners look like friendly people. The absolute disaster of a team has been a spectacle to see. It's like looking for victims while passing a wreck on the highway. You're afraid of what you'll see but you can't help yourself for looking.  

No comments: