Friday, April 08, 2022

Bang Swirly Pop


 FINALLY!!!

At long last I got to try out the most elusive drink Bang has to offer right now!

This 7-11 exclusive has been hard to come by. It goes for WAY too much online but I was able to buy it direct from the Bang company. Though it was a 12 pack, I didn't care how it taste. It was my only way to get it. 

I spoke to SEVERAL people in the Dallas area where 7-11 is and asked them to bring me one next time they were in town, but after a full year of broken promises, I realized how truly unreliable each one of them was and decided to buy it myself. 

The taste? Well every review I've seen says something different about how it taste so I was curious what my reaction would be. 

Grape, Peach, Mango are just a few descriptions I've heard people describe it, but to me? Pineapple. But I can see what people mean about all the other flavors and I think that's great because Swirly Pop is a mix of them all I believe. 

So how does it taste? Great. One of the top flavors for me, which is sad because after this 12 pack's finished I'll probably never have it again. 

But if you can get your hands on one at  7-11, I can recommend you try it for sure. 

One more exclusive flavor out there for me to try and if things go right, I should be able to nab a can to try out tomorrow. 


Stay tuned!

No comments: