Friday, January 08, 2021

5 Ewoks Products I want (but will never get)

 It's no secret, I love me some Ewoks! So here's a few items I wouldn't mind having if I had the money to waste on them. 

When my girls get old enough to play with play dough (without eating it) this would be a great set to play with them!
A talking phone!! Man, if it didn't cost so much on Ebay, I'd have owned one by now. LOVE IT. 
The one play set I wanted the most from Kenner but never got. I have to admit, if I found this and a few ewoks for sale at a decent price, I'd have a hard time NOT pulling the trigger on it!

I already have one, but I'd LOVE another. I swear, even if it were only $100 I'd do it. LOVE the one I have but these things are crazy expensive online. No way I'm scoring another. 


Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: