Thursday, January 11, 2018

Top 80 Vintage Board Games 2017: 50-41

50) Shark Attack

Fast simple game that may drop a few spots on the list this year but that's only because of any new ones joining.

49) War of the Networks

Great TV game but sadly will drop because The Networks is coming out with an expansion this year. That and TV Wars being in my collection combine as bad news for this game in future rankings.

48) Murder She Wrote

Great game. If I can bring it to the table with the right group and may be able to hang on to it's spot for this year's ranks.

47) Conspiracy

Absolutely lovely game! I just don't know anyone else out there who'd appreciate it as much as I do. For that reason, this one is going to fall on the list for 2018.

46) Q-Bert Card Game

One of the few card games in my collection and I love it! So much fun. I think this one will have no problem standing firm on the list.

45) Tornado Rex

This is a game I still get request for from my nephews so I expect it to either hold tight to its ranking or climb a little due to its popularity.

44) Knockout

Megan and I love the game, which is why it was ranked this high. If it continues to get played, it'll stay firm on the list.


43) Dynomite

Great game but doesn't come out of often as it used to. I predict this one to drop slightly on the list but still be in my Top 50 when it's said and done.

42) Rattler

Another favorite of Megan's. This game will explode on the list if it does well on the next "Girls Boardgame Night"

41) Dungeon Dice

Fun quick Dice game that I'm afraid isn't going to come to the table much so it'll slip a bit as well, through no fault of its own.










No comments: