Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Spiderman trilogy movie review

It's been years since I've re-watched these. Possible since they were in theaters. I recently watched them again to see how the held up and I'm happy to say they did!

Homecoming, is still great but this original series is not to be underestimated. Even the 3rd one, which suffers from bad casting (Topher Grace as Venom) and a crammed Venom storyline is actually really good. I would even argue it's the best of the trilogy!

Sam Raimi does a fantastic job delivering a series of popcorn films to enjoy. William Defoe is great as the Green Goblin even though his costume is TERRIBLE and makes him look like a Power Rangers reject. 2 is good as well but probably my least favorite of the three.

So just in case you were curious, there you have it folks!

No comments: