Wednesday, June 28, 2017

theexpandeduniverse.com

Ok, I'm a little biased here I admit, but I love this new website designed by my friend Chris who brought my vision to reality and created a site where fans of the EU can read about news that matters to them!

I not kidding, even if I didn't know the folks behind this I'd still love it. So many great articles coming out every week I only wish I could donate more time to post on it. As it stands, I only have time to write one a month but if ever things die down for me I'd likely like to do more. I think this is exactly what the fans need. A place devoid of all the bitterness and hate and just focus on something we all love. The Expanded Universe.

If you haven't checked it out some time and you have an interest in Star Wars, I think you should!

No comments: