Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Have you seen these toys? (Part 6)

Super Powers. These guys were TOTALLY cool and one of my favorite toys as a child. I could never stop playing with these as a kid. And the vehicles had it going on too!
Why Superman would need a ship was beyond me. I even thought that when I was younger too. It made no sense until the said on the box that Superman isn't weakened by Krptonite when inside his ship. (because Luthor's had kryptonite) So... ok, makes sense... I guess.
The batmobile was still the coolest ride ever. Someday when I'm rich I'm making a custom ride to look just like this!
Here's Lex Luthor's ride that had kryponite with it along with some pincers that could grab superheros and take them away!
Looks dorky, but just a generic space ship they came up with. Anyone could fly it. We had this toy too.
But the mecca.... was the Hall of Justice. (no door)
Having this bad boy was like being the small dictator of your own island.
It had a few compartments and gizmos to play around with but when it came to playsets... this was the king!
Ok that's all I have for ya! C-ya tomorrow!

No comments: