Friday, September 05, 2008

Mush

Ok, so you all know how much I hate putting a plain (boring) written post on the blog. But today I'm going to make an exception.

I'm getting married tomorrow and I just wanted to say a few last words before it happens. I love Megan. I do. It;s been very hard to find someone as sweet and as true as she has been to me.

Sure I've known a lot of sweet girls over the years. But in each of them turned out not right for me. Whether it was distance, or another religion they were all wonderful woman but just not my match. Megan is.

I'm thankful God led me to this woman who loves me as much as she loves the Lord. I'm thankful God had me wait so long for to find her too. I have no complaints as to how my life is.

Ok, I can't do this much longer. It's too mushy for me. Yeck! But I'm sure you get the point.

Well folks, my life changes as of tomorrow but the blog won't. I've readied the posts for next week so that everyone can still enjoy the blog while I'm away. To everyone, take care have a great weekend and I'll tell you all about my new wife (aka: life) when I get back.

Tootles.

9 comments:

Isaiah Eyre said...

Congratulations, Matt! (and Megan... I'm sure we'll meet eventually...maybe)

pard1959 said...

Wow, the tin man does have a heart after all.

Anonymous said...

I love you so much! You brought tears to my eyes. I CAN NOT wait for tomorrow to come!

Megan

Melton said...

dude, i think you might be gay.

Melton said...

dude, i think you might be gay.

hollie said...

i like the mushy matt.

Oh, Idaho said...

i think the word tootles is the grossest word ever.

Aloha Mr. Wilkins.

MajorLamont said...

Oil can. Oil can.

Bekah said...

Yeah, it's nice to see that Megan brings out the "mushy" side of you! (Go, Megan!) And congrats to both of you! How exciting!