Monday, January 28, 2008

A sad tale to tell

Our final performance went great. We have a sell out crowd. My camcorder was their to capture all the magic… and it died.

Charity tried breathing life into it and actually recorded our scenes. But when I brought it back home to transfer to my computer…. it died.

Ho sad that we will never see these videos. But I do have pictures I will posting through out the week instead.

I’m taking a hammer to my camera in the morning. It deserves a quick and painful death.

On the flip side, we are not with the PCA anymore. Our church has left the denomination that weaves a Webb of deceit and has moved on. It’s better this way.

Ok, just so we’re clear: No comic strip this week. Just the pics! Have a great week everybody!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So enlighten me, what is this "PCA" and what constituted a split between the churches. Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the CREC family.

Anonymous said...

SNOW DAY!!!!! You'd have one too if you lived in WA.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd like to see a video of you beating your camera with a hammer.

Anonymous said...

I can see the headline now:

"CREC - Refuge of the Heretics."

heh. This could be interesting.

pard1959 said...

Do ya think you can glean ANY data off that camera before you give it the kiss of death? I'd really like to see da guys in action one last time.