Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SANTA BOWL 2007

I forgot to mention about the 7th annual Santa Bowl that took place this past weekend!

So who won? Well I was getting calls all day with everyone wanting to know the results.

So without further delay the final score was 28-13. Another adult victory!

But it wasn’t that easy, as we were down at the half 7-13. But as always we grouped back together for another “W” in our column!

Tomorrow I start the next comic strip a little late. It should have been brought out much earlier but I didn’t want to disrupt the “Interviews” strip. I know you’re going to love this one… if you get the joke that is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, sorry I missed your call, and since I wasn't sure when would be a good time to call back, I figured I'd drop a note here. Give me another call when you get the chance, I'll actually answer this time, I swear.