Friday, September 30, 2016

October Movie review

Yuck! Another slow month for movies. Let's see what garbage is out there for October:

 31

Look! Rob Zombie made another 70's grindhouse throwback film for Halloween! PASS!
 
 Birth of a Nation

I can't wait to sit back and watch this movie flop.
 Jack Reacher: No Going Back

Finally! A film worth making a trip to the theaters to see! This lovable 90's style action film should be fun to watch as I stuff my face with popcorn flavored butter!
Rings

How thoughtful of them to resurrect this dead franchise. Though I'm skipping it in theaters, rest assured it will be rented on Redbox or recorded when it makes it to HBO.

What other garbage movies did I miss coming out this month that will be worth going to see? Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Girl on the Train was a very good/suspenseful novel and I like Emily Blunt.

The Accountant

That's about it. This is kind of a dead period before the movies that want to win awards start coming out.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

I've heard about the Accountant but haven't seen the trailer yet. I'll have to check out the trailer