Sunday, September 25, 2016

Football who?

I just noticed something.

So last year, the Mets were dominating baseball and I wasn't watching much football. I mean, sure I'd catch the games every Saturday but if the Mets were playing that day FORGET about Football!!!

And since the Mets went all the way to the World Series this year, by the time it was over, I had trouble getting back in to football. The depression of the Mets losing combined with Auburn's so-so performance didn't command much of my attention in the final season.

And now here we are in 2016 and I have yet to see a football game. My focus is entirely on the Mets. At home, MLB network is the only thing on. It's all I can think about. Sure the Mets are good which helps but I have to ask....am I getting out of football?

I love the sport. It's always been a solid #2 for me. But this year I have no idea what's going on. Who is Auburn playing next week? Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you. And even scarier....I don't feel it's that important.

Anyway, just something that got me thinking this week is all and wanted to share.

LET'S GO METS!!!

No comments: