Friday, September 23, 2016

Bill and Ted Review

Catching up on a few 80's movies I've never seen, I just saw the Bill and Ted movies a few weeks ago and wanted to give me thoughts on the both of them.

First off, I wish I had seen this movie back in the day because I wonder if I'd have like it. I get why it was so popular but the Excellent Adventure didn't seem to have that much. It had it's fun parts here and there "Bill, strange things are seriously afoot at the Circle K" but overall was kind of a bore.

Bogus Journey was a step up and made the whole experience seem worth it. It seemed a more solid movie though I'd heard from friends it wasn't as good as the first.

I know these actors are fighting hard to get a 3rd movie filmed soon and I have to say I'm interested to see what story they have. I think it could be the best one yet if it gets made. Until now, I'm happy I saw them but they're a far cry from making it into my collection.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: