Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Best Universal Rides

Thinking about park ride, I thought I'd compile a list of rides I enjoy at Universal Studios.

5) Woody Woodpecker Rollercoaster

Starting off with a kiddie ride. Oh yeah! Say what you will, but this mini-coaster is quite enjoyable to ride! Megan and I went on it several times on our last trip and enjoyed it. Though I can't say why, it was also one of the first rides I thought of when making this list!

4) Gringolt's Ride

Of course there was going to be a Harry Potter ride on my list. This is the newer one and though it's not as good as the original ride Universal created earlier, it still makes my list as being fun.

3) Spiderman

A 3D ride that hasn't lost it's luster over the years. I especially like how they haven't infused any characters from the movies ad stuck solely to the comic book for this. I think that's why I love it so much. That and the fact that you feel you're IN the action!

2) Harry Potter's Forbidden Journey

You already knew this one was on the list after talking about the first ride. This one really impressed me when I first went on it. I still think it's one of the most solid rides at the park. Love the look and feel of it as well as the different uses of technology you get on the ride. Really top notch!

1) The Mummy Ride

But NOTHING beats the Mummy ride. Based of the 90's movies this ride it still the best thing at the park! It's a fast moving coaster that's so much fun you'll want to ride it again the moment you get off. I think we rode this thing 4 times in a row the first time we saw it. SO much fun! If I only could ride this all day, I think I'd be happy!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?




No comments: