Thursday, September 29, 2016

Best Disneyland rides

Megan and I visited Disneyland for the first time ever this month. And while the pics and videos from that trip will be uploaded next week, I wanted to go ahead and share with you what my Top 5 rides were at the park!

5) Mr Toad's Wild Ride

I knew before we even got there, that this would make my list. My favorite ride as a kid, when it was back in Disney World, I had a great time then and just as much fun now. Though I will admit, it barely made the list. There were a lot of other rides that were just as good! But Toad barely beat them out.

4) Storybook Land

I saw this online before we went and thought "If we have time to kill, we'll ride it" But after seeing all the excellent models on the ride, I was super impressed and had to add it on my list.

I also think if I'd have been a kid, I would have had the best time playing on these models with my action figures....yep...that's what I was thinking the entire time on the ride..... yep.

3) Finding Nemo Ride

Road this back in Disney World 30 years ago when it was known as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I loved it as a kid and as an adult, loved it even more. But I think it was more on the uniqueness of a ride like this that goes underwater. So cool! Even after 30 years, I was so impressed!

2) California Screamin'

I'm shocked this made the list, much less became a ride I'd actually go on. I wasn't interested going on this ride but after our first time, we rode it again, and again. It's like Rock N Rollercoaster but outside. Super fun ride, that even the upside down loop didn't bother me too much on.

1) Matterhorn

But this was my #1 hands down. Similar to the Yeti ride at Animal Kingdom in Disney World. If someone would've described it to me that way I would have been less interested in riding it. But going on the ride was an eye opening experience. It's a fast ride that has you howling in enjoyment the entire time!

Great ride! Great time!

More on our trip coming up next month!





No comments: