Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Top 5 places I'd like to visit in the USA

So what places would I like to visit in the good ole US of A? Let's take a look!


5. Seattle

I've been there before but that was decades ago! (seriously, it's been over 20 years.... amazing!) But I have a dead beat brother over there, who I would love to see and if memory serves me well, I think it was a fun city to visit in the first place, so yeah. There's that.

4. New York

Duh! I already mentioned wanting to see the Mets in last week's post, but I think visiting the Big Apple would be fun even in the off season. There's a million places and people to see. Like my friend Joe and my brother Bray. Megan's already been and I know she'd want to go back so maybe when the time is right, we just may make that happen.

3. Orlando

The home of Mickey is always a fun place to visit, but for once I think I'd like to see the town and the sites outside of theme parks that this place has to offer.. I've always offered Megan the "non-Disney" trip idea but she's never been keen on visiting Orlando without a trip to Disney World so I guess that's out of the question. Among things I'd like to do there would be an Arabian Nights dinner show and visiting Cool Stuff Inc. The biggest board gaming store in the world! (NERD ALERT!)

2. Alaska

My buddy Rick moved there this past year and loves it. He's even been making videos on YouTube about life up there and they've been amazing to watch. He's given me a an open invitation to visit whenever I want and be be honest...I really want to see it. Maybe in the summer though... looking at his videos, those winters look awfully harsh!

1. California

Yes. Disneyland too but that's not the only reason. A few years ago a friend from work went on a 2 week vacation and got to see it all. Ever since then, the prospect of making my own trip out there has been very appealing. From the vineyards to the redwoods and even out to Los Angles and the beaches. I think I'd love to explore this state more. Maybe one day I will.

Ok folks, that's my top spots I'd love to visit in the US. What about you?


No comments: