Friday, May 27, 2016

June Movie Preview

Holy cow! Is it that time already? Ok....let's do this then!

 TMNT 2

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Like I'll ever waste another dollar on THIS franchise?!
 Warcraft

Never cared for the game, won't care for the movie either.
 Now You See Me 2

I enjoyed the first movie. I'll enjoy this one as well....once it hits Redbox.
Conjuring 2

PLEASE DON'T SUCK! I'm looking forward to this one but I really hope they don't pull a "Blair Witch 2" on this series and ruin it.
 Finding Dory

My head says I should be excited for this one but my heart doesn't care at all for it. Megan will probably drag me to the theaters for this one, yet I can't explain my disinterest in it. Weird.
Independence Day: Resurgence

Before seeing Deadpool, I though this would be a "Movie of the Year" contender for me. Now I only hope for a good popcorn flick knowing Deadpool took the crown at the beginning of the year.

Agree? Disagree? Did I miss one? Let me know!

No comments: