Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Top 5 places I'd like to visit around the world

Yesterday I spoke about places I'd like to visit in the USA, today I'm taking the conversation global!

5. London

Who wouldn't want to go here?! The place looks amazing and the history there would been incredible to see. I've been reading Sherlock Holmes lately as well would could attribute to this place being on my lists.

4. Germany

My mom's side of the family has German roots and I already have a friend or two living there so why not make the trip right? I hear great stories from past friends who've visited and they say it's awesome. The closet I've been to this place so far was the pavilion in Epcot, which I'm sure doesn't represent fully the beauty that you see here.

3. Israel

Probably a little too dangerous these days but seeing all the biblical sites from this ancient country would be a thrill! I doubt I'll ever get a chance to go but if things ever calm down over there, you might could count me in for a trip!

2. Australia

I have a buddy I talk to quite often who lives there and I'm fascinated with all the stories he tells me about the place. (which doesn't always paint a pretty picture but doesn't deter me all the less) I think this place would be spectacular to visit. But not just Sydney, the entire continent!

1. Wales/Scotland

Don't know if it's a cheat mentioning both but I would love to visit this place one day. It's where our Wilkins heritage lies and I'd love to see the country there. Ever since I saw a special on the Travel Channel I've always wanted to visit. The landscapes speak for themselves. It all looks so breathtaking!

Realistically however, I probably won't go to any of these places anytime soon but you never know. Maybe someday my dream will come true!

Dang... that last part sounded like a Disney princess. Sorry about that!

Hey! What's your most desired places to visit around the world? Do tell!
  




No comments: