Thursday, May 05, 2016

Top 5 Events I'd love to attend!

So what non-sport events would I love to attend? Well today I'm going to list them out for you!

 5. Emerald City Comic Con

One of 2 comic cons on my list, this one's always had my attention in the past and according to my brother, it's not a bad one to attend either. And since I already have family out there, it might not be such a bad idea to give it a try one day.

4. Origins Game Fair

From Columbus, OH comes the pre-party to GenCon, Origins. I've heard it's like GenCon yet on a smaller scale and that right there attracts me to it. Not many big releases as GenCon, you at least get to preview all that will be coming out at that time. So it still makes the trip worth while if I go.

3. Superstars Writing Seminars

Kevin J Anderson's own creation, brings writers from all over to give you a solid week of tips and discussions on becoming a superstar yourself. I hear there's tons of interaction and focus groups and that's a big draw to me! Working next to KJA would be amazing! Plus it's in Colorado too, which is an added bonus!

2. Essen Game Fair

Germany beckons with this amazing display of board game vendors. I've only heard tales of how huge this place is. And when it closes for the day, you still have the town to roam through. The perfect trip!

1. Lexington Comic and Toy Con

But my #1 has to be a place where I almost visited but work took me away the weekend it happened, so I had to fly to AZ instead. But if Chase hasn't had sent me, I would have gone this year. The "Toy" part is the big attraction for me. I want to see what all the vendors would have at this thing. The same reason is what's attracting me to another con I'm thinking about attending. But that's for another day.

Alright folks, that's all for today. See you tomorrow!



No comments: